Skip to content
- All of the CCYC classes, competitions and other related announcements will be released simultaneously in three ways: website, email (email address on registration file), and CCYC Class Wechat Group (excluding another “Follow- us” Group, as its members are not our current students)
- With the increasing number of classes and students, and in order to facilitate centralized management and record keeping, we will grant each student in each term two opportunities to make up their missed classes (absence report need to be made 24 hours in advance); if we encounter unexpected turn of events and conditions caused by irresistible factors, CCYC reserves the rights to adjust and change the original arrangements.
- Since we are entering the tournament season, our Master instructors will be frequently participating in tournaments. The instructors/teachers introduced in the class schedule are starting teachers, and CCYC reserves the rights to arrange supply teachers or to change teachers during the term.
- CCYC is exempt from the liability for loss of personal belongs of students, parents and their accompanied children who are not CCYC students, and for personal injury caused by students chasing at each other at non-instructional time. The injured party agrees to waive the liability of CCYC, its staff members and volunteers.
- CCYC is permitted to use photographs and videos shot in classes and events for external and internal promotion.
- CCYC is permitted to use and store personal information for events grouping and correlation, payment, and related mail and email delivery.
- As is required for membership registration, parents will fill in contact person information, such as contact name, telephone number, email address and etc. Parents will only purchase classes for their own child/children;if parents will choose classes for more than one child in their household, please place order and make payment for each child separately. This is for the purpose of generating a unique number.
- Term Refund Policy (2019/2020):
If you would like to withdraw from a course, please submit written notice at least fourteen business days before the course begins to be eligible for a refund (less a 5% administration fee). No refund will be made for cancellations received later than fourteen business days before the course begins.
Some exceptions to this policy apply:
-CCYC is sometimes forced to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment or other reasons. If this occurs, a full refund is processed.
-CCYC understands potential unexpected family problems/changes. If this occurs, please talk to us and we will work out a plan together.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- CCYC reserves the right of the final explanation for the term.